Volt Inu is a deflationary token project that utilizes various revenue streams and deflationary techniques to generate additional revenue and growth for its users. It invests in multiple asset classes to mitigate risk while taking advantage of non-correlated growth of trending assets. VOLT, its native token, has an automatic 2% burn tax on ETH and another 4% burn on BSC, with profits from treasury investments used to buy back and burn VOLT tokens, resulting in a decrease in circulating supply and increase in the price floor. It also features its own browser-based online game, a rewards program, a launchpad/incubator, partnerships with other companies, and its own DEX accessible to any DeFi project.
Our article will tell you everything you need to know about Volt Inu V2. We’re going to share with you a small step-by-step instruction on how to swap VOLT on our Droidex platform, as well as why it’s worth swapping VOLT in general. So just read carefully and follow all the steps accurately. Let’s get started!
Why swap Volt Inu
- High potential for growth: Volt Inu Token is a relatively new cryptocurrency with a hyper-deflationary token that aims to invest in multiple asset classes. The migration of the protocol to a new smart contract has caused the value of the native token, VOLT, to soar to all-time highs recently.
- Diversified investments: Volt Inu Token invests in various assets, such as NFTs, nodes, altcoins, staking & farming of stablecoins, allowing for mitigated risk while taking advantage of the possible non-correlated growth of the trending assets.
- Utility features: VOLT offers several utility features, such as accepting VOLT coins as payment or donations using NowPayments, shopping on sites like eBay through Shopping.io, and the ability to predict the price of bitcoin with Volt Inu Tokens.
- NFT ecosystem: VOLT has its own NFT Ecosystem, the VDSC, which offers Volt Inu-related NFTs directly linked to the VOLT token required to get access to the launchpad and other features in the future.
- Play-to-earn game: Volt Inu 2D Racers is a play-to-earn browser-based online game, where users can enjoy playing for free races and pay-to-play for projects that they can choose and/or create before paying.
- Launchpad: Volt is developing a launchpad/incubator for the VOLTARMY to benefit from early-stage investments in projects that have previously been approved.
- Tokenomics: The Volt Inu Token ($VOLT) has a maximum and total supply of 64.2 trillion tokens, and each transaction incurs a 13% tax, which is broken down into various allocations, such as reflection for loyal holders, marketing and development, and treasury wallet for underlying asset investments. Additionally, there is an automatic burn tax of 2% on every transaction.
So it’s not a bad asset to invest in, right?
Where can I exchange Volt Inu?
Our smart Droidex aggregator is, in our view, the most suitable place for exchanging VOLT. Why, you might ask? Well, let’s examine the three undeniable advantages of this swapping platform:
- The most competitive rates: Droidex aggregator connects to numerous popular DEXs such as Uniswap, Kyber, Curve, PancakeSwap, and others, which means that it offers the most affordable rates.
- Gas optimization: Our platform offers you the perfect opportunity to find the best rate since it makes every effort to do so – Droidex even splits your order across multiple decentralized exchanges.
- Exchange routing: Droidex endeavors to avoid overengineering the route, so its pathing logic takes into account the gas costs of any proposed step.
Nevertheless, you have the option of selecting another exchange – official Volt Inu exchange and the most common and secure ones being Binance Exchange, Gate Exchange, Kraken Exchange, and numerous others. The choice is entirely yours!
How to exchange Volt Inu in 5 steps using Droidex
Have you decided to use Droidex? If so, as we promised, we would like to provide you with a brief guide on how to exchange Volt Inu in five easy steps using our platform. Simply follow all the instructions precisely, and your transaction will be successfully completed. Best of luck!
- First of all, you need to visit our official website and click “Start Swap”.
- Once you’ve done it, choose the Polygon blockchain, if you want to swap VOLT tokens.
- After that, select tokens – for example, VOLT and USDT and enter the number of tokens.
- Then, tap “Connect Wallet”.
- Next, connect the wallet – for instance, MetaMask.
- Press the button “Swap”. Finally, click “Confirm Swap”.
- Congratulations! Get your tokens!
Start swapping Volt Inu
Want to swap VOLT? If so, just press the button below, and you’ll be automatically redirected to the required page!
Now, you’ve learned everything you need about VOLT and DEX to start swapping tokens securely and profitably: what Volt Inu is and how the platforms work, what are the key feature of VOLT, how to swap any token to VOLT and so on. Just bear in mind that in the event you forgot something critical, you can always come back to our full guide and refresh your memory – Droidex is always happy to see you and provide you with all the required info. So swap wisely and thank you for reading!