The Graph – an open-source software, based on the Ethereum blockchain – was founded in 2018 by Yaniv Tal, Jannis Pohlmann, and Brandon Ramirez. Earlier, they’ve been working together on several startups that are focused on the creating tools needed for developers.
Since 2019, The Graph has raised $19.5 million from token sales, including $10 million from a public sale in October 2020. During that time, about 21% of the initial 10 billion GRT token offer has been sold to investors, including Coinbase Ventures, Digital Currency Group, and Multicoin Capital.
Today’s article is ready to provide you with crucial info about the GRT swaps: why it’s worth exchanging tokens, where it’s better to swap The Graph, why you should pay special attention to our own platform, a smart Droidex aggregator, and so on. Being a crypto investor, it’s quite important to know where you can find the most affordable rates for your own exchange, right? So then, let’s not waste time and get to the point!
Why swap The Graph
Probably, you have never heard about it, but actually, precisely investors’ foray into the altcoin market opens them to many opportunities, implemented in the digital asset space. Here are swap services we’re speaking about – they double user experience, as well as develop mechanisms to unlock the altcoin market for those who suffer from a lack of technical knowledge essential to navigate crypto exchanges. The Graph is actually among all of those coins.
Where can I exchange The Graph?
The Graph exchange is available on many well-known platforms, such as Binance, KuCoin, Coinbase, Uphold, Bitstamp, and others. In addition, we’d like to draw your attention to our own platform – a smart Droidex aggregator – that provides its users with the best rates in comparison with other major decentralized exchanges (DEXs) with top trading efficiency. Below you’ll find a small step-by-step guide on how to swap The Graph using Droidex, as well as some platform’s key advantages that are worth being highlighted:
- The best rates. Droidex connects to the most well-known decentralized exchanges, such as Uniswap, Kyber, Curve, PancakeSwap, and others.
- Gas optimizations. Our team makes every effort to find the most affordable rates for our users, including distributing their orders among many decentralized exchanges.
- Exchange routing. To avoid overengineering the route, Droidex’s pathing logic accounts for the gas costs of any suggested step.
How to exchange The Graph in 5 steps using Droidex
Want to swap The Graph using Droidex? If so, let’s have a look at how it’s possible to complete a transaction successfully in a few simple steps:
- First of all, visit Droidex’s official website and click “Start Swap”.
- Once you’ve done it, choose the Ethereum blockchain, if you’re willing to swap GRT tokens.
- Select tokens – for example, GRT and COMP.
- Next, enter the number of tokens – let it be 600. After that, tap “Connect Wallet”.
- Connect the wallet – for instance, MetaMask.
- Then, press the button “Swap”.
- Finally, click “Confirm Swap”.
- Congratulations! Get your tokens!
Start swapping The Graph
Want to exchange The Graph? Just press the button below and enjoy – you’ll be automatically relocated to the required page!
It doesn’t even matter why you’re interested in The Graph – you’re a developer who’s aiming to create apps on the blockchain, an experienced crypto investor who’s willing to add GRT into their portfolio, or just a crypto holder who likes collecting popular forward-looking coins. Plunging into the crypto world, you should know about all the key processes, and swapping tokens isn’t an exception. We sincerely hope our small guide helped you to get a full understanding of how it’s possible to exchange GRT, as well as where it’s better to do that. If you missed some crucial details, just remember you can always come back to this article and refresh your memory. Thank you for reading, and swap wisely!