Decentraland is a virtual community and world, founded on blockchain technology. Its users participate in the platform’s Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), as well as develop and own the land, artwork, and non-fungible tokens (NFT).
Since Decentraland is a DAO, it allows its community to take part in the project’s governance. MANA, Decentraland’s native cryptocurrency, is located on the Ethereum blockchain, along with all in-game assets.
What should you know about MANA? Where is it possible to exchange the token? And why should you pay special attention to our smart Droidex aggregator? We’re happy to say that today’s guide will provide you with all the crucial details about this virtual world and its native coin – just read carefully and follow all the instructions accurately. So let’s not waste time and get to the point!
Why swap MANA
The main reason why it’s worth swapping tokens is the following: token swaps, including MANA exchange, provide an opportunity for a convenient crypto trading gateway. Since people use their tokens to buy other types, you’re able to get improved liquidity. Moreover, users take advantage of data integrity because both the token swap process and its transactions are held on the chain.
Where can I exchange MANA?
You can easily exchange MANA on many well-known platforms like Binance, Gate, Kraken, Coinex, and others. In addition, we’d like to draw your attention to another great option to consider – our smart Droidex aggregator that offers you the best rates among other decentralized exchanges with top trading efficiency. Let’s have a look at some of the platform’s undeniable advantages:
- The most affordable rates. Droidex aggregator connects to many popular DEXs, such as Uniswap, Kyber, Curve, PancakeSwap, and others.
- Gas optimizations. With the platform, you’ll have a perfect opportunity to find the most affordable rates since it does everything possible for that – Droidex even splits your order across many decentralized exchanges.
- Exchange routing. Our smart aggregator is seeking to avoid overengineering the route, so its pathing logic accounts for the gas costs of any suggested step.
Actually, it’s all up to you – just choose the most convenient option for you and you’ll be ready to get started!
How to exchange MANA in 5 steps using Droidex
If you’ve eventually chosen Droidex, we’d like to help you a bit – here’s a small step-by-step guide, with the help of which you’ll definitely avoid both mistakes and difficulties while swapping MANA. Good luck!
- First of all, you need to visit Droidex’s official website and click “Start Swap”.
- Then, choose the Ethereum blockchain, if you want to swap MANA tokens.
- Select tokens – for example, MANA and COMP.
- Next, enter the number of tokens – let it be 1000. After that, tap “Connect Wallet”.
- Connect the wallet – for instance, MetaMask.
- Once you’ve connected the wallet, press the button “Swap”.
- Finally, click “Confirm Swap”.
- That’s it! Get your tokens!
Start swapping MANA
If you’d like to swap MANA, here’s a special button below – just tap it and you’ll be redirected to the required page!
When we speak about blockchain virtual-reality platforms, you can see that Decentraland is pretty unique. However, at the same time, the process of swapping its own tokens (MANA) is usual – there is nothing that might surprise you. We hope our guide, along with small step-by-step instructions, will help you, and you’ll avoid all the problems you can face during the process. Thank you for reading, and exchange tokens wisely!