Each experienced crypto investor knows that choosing a cryptocurrency exchange with lowest fees might become a pretty challenging thing. After all, no one wants to waste money, right? If you’d like to know precisely where it’s better to swap your tokens, you’ve come to the right place – today’s article will reveal the secret of which crypto exchange has the lowest fees. Providing you with the list of the top 5 crypto exchanges, we hope you’ll have a chance to save your money and exchange your tokens profitably. So let’s not waste time and get to the point!
Best crypto exchanges
So, which crypto exchange has lowest fees? Below you’ll find the top 5 exchanges, with the help of which it’s possible to swap tokens gainfully:
Let’s take a closer look at each of them.
The first place on our list takes FTX – the lowest fees crypto exchange that offers its users the following services:
- leveraged tokens,
- volatility products,
- industry-first derivatives.
The platform controls its liquidation and target leverage, and you’ll be definitely happy to hear that it’s available in the majority of countries. So, even if you’re a newbie, FTX will provide you with excellent services, making your first experience in the crypto world enjoyable.
- FTX is an exchange with the lowest fees;
- You’ll have an access to options trading;
- The platform has high liquidity;
- If you’re willing to buy cryptocurrency, you’re able to use your credit card;
- There is no KYC, so you can easily increase your trading limits.
- Even though FTX has trading options, they’re shallow;
- There are some risks – for example, leveraged tokens.
The second place in the no fee crypto exchange list takes Coinbase – the best for security and authority platform in the crypto market. With Coinbase, you’ll be able to store, transfer, sell, and buy cryptocurrency. As we’ve already mentioned, it’s considered one of the most secure platforms since the exchange backs up all the users’ data.
Coinbase exchange has a user-friendly interface for merchant tools, exchange, and an online wallet.
- Users receive free deposit fees;
- The exchange has a vast crypto assets collection;
- Apart from the portfolio, Coinbase allows you to earn more cryptocurrency;
- Coinbase Pro is affordable.
- The platform has a tough fee structure.
The third one is Droidex – a smart DEX aggregator that offers its users the best rates among the major decentralized exchanges with top trading efficiency.
Droidex joins decentralized exchanges and DeFi services in one easy-to-use interface to optimize user swaps with decentralized finance on Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains. Its mission is to provide traders with the most affordable rates with low slippage and fast settlement to encourage the growth and expansion of the DeFi community.
- The best rates. Droidex connects to the most popular decentralized exchanges, such as Uniswap, Kyber, Curve, PancakeSwap, and others.
- Gas optimizations. Its team makes every effort to find the best prices for users, including distributing their orders among many decentralized exchanges.
- Exchange routing. To avoid overengineering the route, Droidex pathing logic accounts for the gas costs of any suggested step.
- Droidex supports only 5 networks and 2 wallets.
In fourth place is Binance – an exchange with one of the lowest transaction fees across the major crypto no fee exchange platforms.
With Binance, you’re able to create your own wallet to trade cryptocurrencies and NFTs. In addition, it’s possible to earn interest for miners there. Thanks to such features, the platform is considered one of the best crypto exchanges worldwide.
Besides, the platform’s own token, BNB, uses the Binance blockchain for utilities like smart contracts. Both newbies and experienced traders will find it useful, especially if they’re willing to use the analytics and trading options.
- Binance has P2P trading;
- The platform has the most crypto coins compared with others;
- It has an easy-to-use interface;
- You’re able to trade with your debit card there.
- The exchange lacks transparency within its organizational structure.
Finally, the fifth place in our list takes Crypto.com – a platform that might become the best option for active traders.
Crypto.com is a place with a great crypto coin portfolio, easy-to-use interface, and considerably low fees. The platform’s users can get rewards from CRO since it sustains Crypto.com’s liquidity. In addition, you’re able to buy coins with your debit card like Visa or Mastercard there.
- Crypto.com is a highly secure platform;
- There are various payment options, including Visa or Mastercard;
- Exchange offers an easy-to-use interface;
- You’re able to convert cryptocurrencies there;
- Besides the wallets, users receive gift cards.
- Crypto.com’s customer service is inefficient;
- It has a complicated discount framework.
If you want to choose the best exchange for buying crypto for fiat, try out Fiatom fiat-to-crypto aggregator that will help you choose an exchange with the best rate and lowest fees on the market completely free.
What to consider choosing an exchange?
The top cryptocurrency exchanges allow traders to choose the optimal one for their trading. First of all, when choosing an exchange, it’s necessary to take into account the volume of trading on the given platform. The peculiarity of cryptocurrency exchanges is that the total number of coins in the wallet is known – all payment transactions are stored in the blockchain of the appropriate currency. Actually, it makes the business of crypto exchanges as clear as possible for their clients and allows them to assess its scope.
Have a question we haven’t covered? If so, take a look at our FAQs list – there, you’ll definitely find the answers to all the outstanding issues.
What is a cryptocurrency exchange?
What are centralized and decentralized exchanges?
How do I exchange without fees?
How do you avoid crypto fees?
1. Choose decentralized exchanges. DEXs exclude any third parties, allowing users to make P2P crypto swaps and offering the lowest fees.
2. Find centralized exchanges with low fees. Even though CEXs accept third parties, some of them have lower fees than, for example, Coinbase from our list.
3. Sign up for “pro” accounts if possible. Coinbase Pro collects much lower commissions than standard users usually pay. Besides, we recommend you hold coins that offer a trading discount – for example, Binance offers its customers a 25% discount on spot trades if they hold the company’s coin in their account.
We sincerely hope that our guide will help you to choose the most convenient exchange for you, as well as avoid wasting money while swapping tokens. Just keep in mind one golden rule: learn all the necessary information in advance, use helpful tips and lifehacks, and always choose wisely. Thank you for reading!