Nowadays, the crypto world cannot surprise us with its steady value. For example, let’s have a look at Tether – it has been around for many years on the crypto market, being the most well-known and remarkable stablecoin available. In addition, there are such stablecoins as USDC, PAX, Gemini Coin, and Facebook’s upcoming Diem (formerly Libra) that compete to be the stable cryptocurrency of choice. However, all of those coins choose someone to rely on trust and store dollars in the bank. DAI, in this case, changes that.
Dai Stablecoin is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, as well as the key to the MakerDAO lending system. It was founded by Rune Christensen, the current CEO, and fell into the stablecoin category thanks to its unique feature – it has a steady value of one US dollar.
Want to know how to start swapping DAI? Or, probably, you’re interested in finding out why it’s actually worth exchanging tokens? What is Droidex and what’s special about this platform? If you’d like to get the answers to all of those questions, you’ve come to the right place – today, we’re going to provide you with all the essential info about the Dai Stablecoin. Just read carefully and follow all of our step-by-step instructions accurately. Let’s get to it!
Why swap DAI
Actually, token swaps have made many improvements in the crypto sphere. Let’s take a look at the most significant ones – if you’re an investor, it’s great to know the advantages you can reap from such an operation:
- Token swaps facilitated the work of the operation of crypto-to-crypto commerce. The trades are cost-effective, easy, and, most importantly, extremely secured.
- Transactions are extremely cost-effective. It became possible thanks to the sensible contract characteristic. What does it mean, you may ask? Actually, everything is straightforward – people will be able to save a small amount of money.
- Information integrity and the peace of mind of the token swap’s atomicity. Both associated transactions and token swap courses get saved in a sequence. Thanks to that, we can enjoy such benefits as growing information integrity and the peace of mind of the token swap’s atomicity.
We should note the most important: it doesn’t matter what token we’re talking about, and, in this case, Dai Stablecoin isn’t an exception.
Where can I exchange DAI?
Dai Stablecoin can be easily exchanged on the following popular platforms: Kraken, Coinbase, Bitfinex, and others. In addition, we’d like to draw your attention to our own exchange – a smart Droidex aggregator that offers its users the most affordable rates among the competitors.
If you’re going to make a DAI swap using Droidex, take a closer look at our tiny step-by-step guide below – it’ll help you avoid any mistakes and difficulties during the process.
How to exchange DAI in 5 steps using Droidex
- Firstly, you need to visit our official website – droidex.io – and click “Start Swap”.
- Then, choose the Ethereum blockchain, if you want to swap DAI tokens.
- Select tokens – for example, DAI and KNC.
- Next, enter the number of tokens – let it be 250. After that, tap “Connect Wallet”.
- Connect the wallet – for instance, MetaMask.
- Then, press the button “Swap”.
- Finally, click “Confirm Swap”.
- Congratulations! Get your tokens!
Start swapping DAI
Willing to swap DAI? If so, just click on the button below, and you’ll be automatically relocated to the necessary page!
Now, you know everything significant about Dai Stablecoin: what it is, how we can swap DAI, where it’s better to do that, what we need to get started, etc. Just bear in mind one crucial thing: if you’ve faced any problems while swapping the token, you can always come back to this article and brush up on all the key details. So exchange wisely and don’t be lazy to learn the required info before getting to the process. Thank you for reading!