Loopring Exchange is the first and only zkRollup DEX, based on Ethereum. It has its own LRC token, as well as a significant feature that makes it absolutely unique and noticeable – since Loopring is a completely non-custodial order book exchange, it allows people to trade quickly and cheaply, without worrying about Ethereum congestion or gas fees. At the same time, they’re able to control their assets whenever they want.
Want to know why it’s worth swapping Loopring? Or, probably, where is it better to do that? If so, we’ve got some great news for you – today, we’re going to provide you with a full guide on how to start swapping Loopring and why it’s worth choosing our smart Droidex aggregator. So read carefully, and let’s get to it!
Why swap Loopring
First of all, we need to understand why it’s worth swapping LRC tokens. Actually, the answer is quite simple: token swaps are a convenient crypto trading gateway, thanks to which you’re able to get improved liquidity (it becomes possible since people use their tokens for buying other types of tokens). In addition, users take advantage of data integrity because the token swap process, as well as its transactions, are held on the chain. In this case, Loopring isn’t an exception.
Where can I exchange Loopring?
LRC tokens can be swapped on several well-known exchanges, such as Binance, Coinbase, Bitfinex, Kraken, Gate, and others. Besides, you can choose any of the other swapping platforms, the number of which rapidly grows with each passing day. Let’s take a closer look at one of such exchanges – our smart Droidex aggregator that offers its users the best rates among the most popular decentralized exchanges with top trading efficiency.
How to exchange Loopring in 5 steps using Droidex
Well, going to swap LRC through Droidex? If so, here’s a small step-by-step instruction that will help you avoid any difficulties during the process:
- Firstly, you need to visit Droidex’s official website and click “Start Swap”.
- After that, if you’re willing to swap LRC tokens, choose the Ethereum blockchain.
- Select tokens – for example, LRC and MKR.
- Next, enter the number of tokens – let it be 7000. Once you’ve done it, tap “Connect Wallet”.
- Then, connect the wallet – for instance, MetaMask.
- Press the button “Swap”.
- Finally, click “Confirm Swap”.
- That’s it! Get your tokens!
Why is it actually worth choosing a Droidex aggregator? Below you’ll see the 3 undeniable advantages the platform is fully ready to offer its crypto users:
- The best rates. Droidex connects to the most popular decentralized exchanges, such as Uniswap, Kyber, Curve, PancakeSwap, and others.
- Gas optimizations. Its team does everything possible to find the most affordable prices for users, including distributing their orders among many decentralized exchanges.
- Exchange routing. To avoid overengineering the route, Droidex pathing logic accounts for the gas costs of any suggested step.
Start swapping Loopring
Are you going to exchange LRC? Below you’ll see a special button – just tap it and enjoy!
Now, you know everything you need to know about LRC swaps: why it’s actually worth exchanging tokens, where you can exchange Loopring, why it’s better to choose our Droidex aggregator, and so on. Just remember that having enough knowledge about the way things work in the sphere, you’re becoming more adept – when you start trading and swapping, you’ll know precisely what you should do and what details it’s important to pay attention to. We sincerely hope our small guide helped you to reach this goal. Thank you for reading, and swap wisely!